Saturday, September 21, 2013

After Midnight Again

I couldn't bring myself to write clock the way Parley really pronounces it.

The Hatch family is doing well. We're all feeling extremely blessed as of late. I'm particularly excited that the holidays are just around the corner. I've been too busy filling virtual shopping carts with faux cobwebs and creepy cloth to keep up with my blog. 

But in all seriousness, I have been busy. And busy is a blessing. (Especially right after beginning trimester three of pregnancy number two.) I wish I could show you some of the artwork I have been busy creating, but that will have to wait for now. I'll be sure to have some stuff up on the blog in the next week or so since the holidays really are so soon. I'm thinking more printables and such, but we'll see. I also have a few tutorials in mind for little sewing projects I have planned.

I've been reading Not My Will, but Thine by Neal A. Maxwell in my spare time and it has been really nice. The way the book is written is really so modern and quite refreshing. And of course, the content is a good, uplifting boost of "Fear not; God loves you a lot a lot a lot a lot". Which is something we all need to be reminded occasionally, right?

Until next time! (I'm going to sleep. Why do I do this to myself...)

SHAMELESS PLUG: There's still time to get the early bird special for my Custom Christmas Cards! They're super fun this year and I've already had several orders! Click here to find out more!



No comments:

Post a Comment